Striving consistently for achieving excellence in precision engineering since 1960
News n Events
Union of minds : A belief to walk ahead as a team
A team with diverse capabilities, yet rigid about one common idea to succeed as an organisation with a united strength of more than 1000 dedicated minds to work for striving consistently in achieving excellence in precision engineering since 1960.
After an establishment of a small Foundry in 1962, GPI has gradually grown to a sophisticated Foundry with Künkel Wagner High Pressure Moulding Line with Automatic Core Shooting Unit, Automatic Press Pour Machines, S.G. Iron Convertor installed in collaboration with George Fisher and equipments such as Spectrometer etc.
Since Customers demand of ready to use Castings started a dedicated machine shop was setup which is at par with the best. The foundry Division has been accredited with T.S. Certification. GPI also developed indigenous solutions as import substitutes for various critical subassemblies for Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. (BEML)
GPI started manufacturing of Valves for Oil and Gas Industries since 1990 and has been accredited with API 6A and 6D Certificates by American Petroleum Institute. GPI is one of the leading flow control solution provider foe Exploration, Refining and distribution of Oil and Gas Products.